Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Madaba, Main, Wadi al Mujib
Day 3: Wadi al Mujib, Wadi Rum Camp
Day 4: Wadi Rum Camp, Jeep ride
Day 5: Wadi Rum Camp
Day 6: Petra
Day 7: Departure
Show day by day details
Amman Airport - Madaba Hotel
Arrive in Amman and transferto Madaba Hotel for overnight. (No meal)
Madaba Visit, Main, Wadi Al Mujib Natural Reserve
After breakfast, we will head towards Madaba, the city of Mosaics, which has the oldest known mosaic map of the holy land. After that we will go to view Zarqa Main (biblical Belemounta), 58 km south of Amman and 120 meters below sea level, is the thermal mineral hot springs and waterfalls, where Herod the Great was said to have bathed in its medicinal water, and where people have come for thermal treatments, or simply to enjoy a hot soak, then drive to Wadi Al Muijib Natural Reserve for overnight . (Breakfast)
Wadi Rum Camp
After breakfast, we will head towards to the Mujib Bridge on the Dead Sea highway, from where a guide will escort you south for a short distance (3 Km) along the highway before turning onto a steeply ascending trail into the nature reserve. After the first steep climb, it diverges to the south, following a wide track running parallel to the Dead Sea. After that,returning to main track, the hike continues towards the Raddas Ranger Station, dipping up and down across a number of dry wadis . Mujib is one of the few safe havens for Ibex. After a rest at the station, visitors hike along a road for about one hour to reach the reserve entrance near the visitor center, then drive to Wadi Rum Camp for dinner over night. (Breakfast)
Jeep ride in Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum Camp
After breakfast, we will head towards to Wadi Rum for visit the largest and most magnificent of Jordan’s desert landscape. Enjoy jeep tour in desert for leisure, and then drive to the Wadi Rum Camp for dinner over night. (Breakfast)
Wadi Rum Camp
After breakfast, we will have a tour in Wadi Rum, after that we will head toward to Petra Hotel for overnight. (Breakfast)
After breakfast, start a full day visit of Petra with horse riding exploring the narrow Seq, treasury, tombs, monastery, etc. It’s once in a life time experience. Then drive to Amman hotel for overnight. (Breakfast)
After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia Airport for departure. (Breakfast)
- Meet & assist at Amman International Airport upon arrival & departure.
- 6-nighthotel accommodation on BB basis.
- Modern new private A/C vehicle.
- Entrance fees as per your program.
- Private English speaking guide through touring days only.
- Professional English speaking driver.
- Ibex trail in Wadi Mujib with local guide.
- Wadi Zarqa Ma`ain trail with local guide.
- Horse ride in Petra 700 meter.
- 8-hours jeep ride in Wadi Rum.
- Camel ride 2 hours.
- Local guide in Wadi Rum.
- Portage at airport &hotels.
- All applicable taxes including.
- Jordan Visa fees.
- Departure Tax free of charge via airport supposed to be included in airline ticket for scheduled flight & USD 28.00 for charter flights.
- Any lunches/ dinners.
- Any personal expenses & extras (Telephone calls, laundry, room services, etc.).
- Tips for guide, driver, restaurants staff, horse boy in Petra, & Wadi Rum jeep driver.
- Any drinks within meals.
- All & any kind of insurance.
- Carriages at Petra USD 30.00 per carriage max 2 Person.
- Any not mentioned expenses and services.