Day 1: Arrive in Tel Aviv
Day 2: Full Day Bethlehem Tour & Jericho Tour
Day 3: Full Day Old & New Jerusalem Tour
Day 4: Departure
Show day by day details
Arrive in Tel Aviv
Upon arrival to airport meet our representative and transfer to hotel in Jerusalem for an overnight. (No meals)
Full Day Bethlehem Tour & Jericho Tour
Enter Bethlehem via Manger Square, to visit the Church of the Nativity overview of Shepherds Field. Return to Jerusalem. Depart to Jericho via the Judean desert. En route, view the Inn of the Good Samaritan. Overlook the breathtaking view of the moon landscaped Judean desert. Short stop at sea-level and continue to Jericho - probably the oldest city in the world. Stop at Zacheus Sycamore and for an overview of Mt. Temptation. Visit the Mount of Ancient Jericho where 25 ancient cities were uncovered. (passport needed – cablecar not included) Overnight in Jerusalem. (Breakfast)
Full Day Old & New Jerusalem Tour
Tour begins with a panoramic view of Jerusalem. Continue for a walking tour of the Old City which includes Mount Zion, the Cardo, Via Dolorosa (The Stations of the Cross), the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Western (Wailing) Wall.
In the afternoon, visit Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum (not possible on Saturday and Jewish holidays). Overnight in Tel Aviv. (Breakfast)
Transfer to the airport and take the departure flight. End of our services.
- Assistance at the airport upon arrival.
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation including daily breakfast.
- Professional English speaking guide
- A/C tourist van/minibus/bus during the tour days.
- Entrance fees according to the itinerary.
- Meal plan as stated in the itinerary.
- Local taxes.
- Tips to staff, beverages with meals.
- International flight tickets.