Pick up from your hotel for a full day tour in Aswan. This fascinating full day excursion begins firstly with a visit to the High Dam, an engineering miracle when it was first built in the 1960s. We then proceed to the Philae Temple. The Temple, dedicated to goddess Isis is located in a beautiful setting which has been landscaped to match its original site. We finish the tour with the Unfinished Obelisk, the largest known acient obelisk before enjoying a relaxing Felucca ride around Elephantine Island and the Botanical gardens at sunset. At the end of the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan.
- Exclusive services of qualified English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to the sites and museums.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Local taxes.
- Tips to staff, personal expenses and drinks.